The Level of Reiki Master is the highest level in the Reiki World and is to be taken very seriously. It is separated from the First three levels of Reiki because only the most dedicated of practitioners will choose to become Reiki Master Teachers.
The Reiki Master Level is traditionally considered the teacher’s level — a practitioner who has received the energy and knowledge to attune new Reiki practitioners. Many receive the Master attunement, along with the corresponding symbol, yet don’t feel comfortable or practiced in properly attuning others — hence the distinction between Third Degree and Reiki Master.
Becoming a Reiki Master also represents a deep commitment to the Reiki practice, and some feel that significant time should pass between achieving the Second Degree status and Master Level.
This level of training allows you to pass Reiki onto others and to teach. This class is a powerful healing experience for everyone. A Healing Attunement is given during the class and a Reiki Master manual with step by step instructions for all Attunments is included. Both Usui and Tibetan Reiki symbols are outlined. Additional methods and variations are also covered.
A generous portion of class time is used for students to practice the symbols and to give and receive attunements. The following topics are covered during class:
- The complete Usui and Tibetan master attunemnt
- Instructions on giving attunements for Reiki 1 and 2, Advanced and Master levels
- How to use the Healing Attunements for healing and strengthening
- Two Tibetan symbols are taught for using alone and with others.
- Values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master
- How to teach Reiki classes
- The business side of being a Reiki Master Teacher
This class is a full one day event and includes lunch and your Master Trainer manual.
Sign Up for Class
To enroll, please contact Deb to schedule a Reiki Master Teacher’s class.
Reiki Master Teacher – $650
Class is one day, 9am – 4pm.